Fact Check with Logically.

Download the Free App Today

false
false

CLAIM ID

59d26356

Bengaluru has extended its COVID-19 lockdown.

The Karnataka Chief Minister(CM) B. S. Yediyurappa said that there will be no lockdown in Bengaluru. On June 26, 2020, CM Yediyurappa said that all efforts are being implemented to control the COVID-19 spread in the Bengaluru city, and there will be no new lockdown. He also noted that improving the economic condition of the state is also equally important. Revenue Minister R Ashoka said that Bengaluru is still safe compared to the COVID-19 situations in other cities. Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases in Bengaluru, there were growing rumors about the possibility of another lockdown, but the Karnataka government ruled out the possibility of a lockdown reimposition in Bengaluru, and also announced a wait and watch policy to take a final call on forced social distancing in the city. The COVID-19 pandemic has given rise to a lot of potentially dangerous misinformation. For reliable advice on COVID-19 including symptoms, prevention and available treatment, please refer to the World Health Organisation or your national healthcare authority.

Have a question or correction?

Please tell us if you think this claim had been misjudged or requires correction by sending us evidence to support your error claim. We will revisit our evidence and verdict and do some additional research to double check if we can verify the new information

Fact Check of the Day

true

Donald Trump suggested that Microsoft could buy TikTok in its entirety rather than buying 30% of its shares.