Question & Answer by the WHO proves that breathing in the smoke of fire or fireworks is dangerous, and it does not kill the COVID-19.
The World Health Organization in a series of bright-blue graphics of myth-busters had mentioned that breathing in the smoke of fire or fireworks does not kill the COVID-19. The smoke from fireworks and firecrackers contain sulphur dioxide, a mildly toxic gas that some people are allergic to. It mentioned that smoke can irritate our eyes, nose, throat and lungs and could even cause an asthma attack.
The COVID-19 pandemic has given rise to a lot of potentially dangerous misinformation. For reliable advice on COVID-19 including symptoms, prevention and available treatment, please refer to the World Health Organisation or your national healthcare authority.