There is no official confirmation on the Myanmar junta’s involvement in the 11 deaths apart from what the locals claimed while speaking to the media.
The villagers told Radio Free Asia (RFA) that the victims were local workers who lived in tents outside Don Taw village in Sagaing's Salingyi Township and weren't involved in any recent fights in the area. They were attacked by a column of government troops who fired heavy weapons into the village as they advanced from the North Yamar Bridge along the Monywa-Pathein Road. The villagers also said that the workers had been found with hands tied behind their back, leading many to assume they were burnt alive. The media outlet Myanmar NOW cited an unnamed anti-junta Done Taw People's Defense Force (PDF) leader saying all but one of the 11 victims, a 40-year-old man, were members of the PDF. It listed all the victims' names and ages, all-male, and included four teenagers under 18.
Logically found a similar video recording of the burnt remains is also circulating online; notably one tweeted by Ro Nay San Lwin, co-founder of the Free Rohingya Coalition. Additionally, images of the alleged 11 victims have also gone viral since December 7, but no credible report has cited or published them so far. As of now, there are no reliable sources or reports to give more credibility to the details of the deceased. Neither military officials nor the State Administration Council (SAC) has released any statements on this incident, and it's a developing story.